This section is for the terms used for our services.
* Visitors: those individuals or companies who visit the provider’s website or contact the provider.
* Users: persons who use the services provided by the Provider (OLT) including the customers.
* Participants: those who participate in any project the provider, especially in the clinical research.
* Clients (customers): individuals or organizations who use any service of the provider.
* The Provider: OLT who provides the services.
* Third Party: other than direct participants in the transaction with OLT.
* Services: all the services provided by the provider.
* Translation: translation between Korean and English languages.
* Literal translation: word for word translation.
* Transliteration: replacing one form of alphabet to another form of alphabet without actual translation.
* Transcreation: adaptation from one culture to another, especially for commercial purpose.
* Tautology: an expression or phrase that says the same thing twice, just in a different way. that is, redundant or wordy expression.
* Source text: the original text on which the translation is based.
* Target text: translated text of the source text, that is, the text of target language.
* Collocation: natural or sensible combinations or forms of words or phrases.
* Interpretation service: verval rendering between two different languages.
* Consecutive interpretation: a method of interpretation that takes place after the speaker finishes.
* Simultaneous interpretation: a method of Interpretation that takes place while the speaker is speaking.
* Localization: adaption of the source text to local text to deliver the message, taking in account cultural differences.
* Linguistic validation: process of validating the understanding of the message by the target(local) audience.
* Target audience: specific group of people for whom the translation or localization is intended.
* Clinical trials: experiments or observations done for a clinical study.
* Projects: any undertaking by the provider in which the users and any collaborators participate.
* Patient Reported Outcome(PRO): report of symptoms or effects of medication by participants in a clinical trial.
* After-delivery online support: online support after the delivery of the work.
* Terms of service: binding agreements between the provider and the user or participants.
* Late fee: any compensation born by the user to compensate any delay of the due payment.