This section outlines the terms used for our services:
- Visitors: Individuals or companies who visit the provider’s website or contact the provider.
- Users: Persons who use the services provided by the provider, including customers.
- Participants: Individuals who participate in any project of the provider, especially in clinical research.
- Clients (Customers): Individuals or organizations who use any service of the provider.
- The Provider: OLT, who provides the services.
- Third Party: Any entity other than direct participants in the transaction with OLT.
- Services: All the services provided by the provider.
- Translation: Translation between Korean and English languages.
- Literal Translation: Word-for-word translation.
- Transliteration: The process of replacing one form of alphabet with another without actual translation.
- Transcreation: The process of adapting from one culture to another, especially for commercial purposes.
- Tautology: An expression or phrase that says the same thing twice, just in a different way, i.e., a redundant or wordy expression.
- Source Text: The original text on which the translation is based.
- Target Text: The translated text of the source text, i.e., the text of the target language.
- Collocation: Natural or sensible combinations or forms of words or phrases.
- Interpretation Service: Verbal rendering between two different languages.
- Consecutive Interpretation: A method of interpretation that takes place after the speaker finishes speaking.
- Simultaneous Interpretation: A method of interpretation that takes place while the speaker is speaking.
- Localization: The adaptation of the source text to local text to deliver the message, taking into account cultural differences.
- Linguistic Validation: The process of validating the understanding of the message by the target (local) audience.
- Target Audience: The specific group of people for whom the translation or localization is intended.
- Clinical Trials: Experiments or observations conducted for a clinical study.
- Projects: Any undertaking by the provider in which the users and any collaborators participate.
- Patient Reported Outcome (PRO): A report of symptoms or effects of medication by participants in a clinical trial.
- After-Delivery Online Support: Online support provided after the delivery of the work.
- Terms of Service: The binding agreements between the provider and the user or participants.
- Late Fee: Any compensation borne by the user to compensate for any delay in due payment.
Terms of Service